Last updated: Jul 4, 2022
The information contained on tours.solofemaletravelers.club website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Solo Female Travelers S.L. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content on the Service.
In no event shall Solo Female Travelers S.L. be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
Solo Female Travelers S.L. reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the content on the Service at any time without prior notice.
We are committed to providing up-to-date information, but can’t make representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or services.
The Service contains a large amount of data, and errors are likely to occur in tracking changes. We therefore do not accept any liability for error or omission with regards to content of the Service.
Should you find any inaccurate information, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall correct it as soon as it is practicable to do so.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Solo Female Travelers S.L. with other companies and products. Affiliates are a way in which this website is financed and help us continue to provide valuable information free of charge.
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links”, that is, a link with a special tracking code which the brands use to pay us. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not and the commission is paid by the third party service.
Regardless of any affiliate relationship, you can be sure that we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers and have tested ourselves. In most cases, affiliate companies have not provided us with any free products but we have paid full price for them.
Whenever we have received a product or service from the brand for the purpose of a review, we will clearly state this at the beginning of the post.
If we have not used a product or service and are making an assessment based on the information provided or publicly available, we will tell you clearly.
As follows is a list of affiliate advertising programs that the Service uses but you should assume that any links leading you to products or services on this website are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Solo Female Travelers S.L. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Commission Junction and the brands that are advertised via this service.
- Rakuten Affiliate and the brands that are advertised via this service.
- ShareASale and the brands that are advertised via this service.
- HotelsCombined, Agoda, KAYAK and other travel providers and aggregators.
- Klook, GetYourGuide and other tour providers and aggregators.
- Flexjobs, Fiverr and other job portals.
- Any other programs that we may be adding from time to time.